What Makes Us Unique?
- We see patients FAST! Usually within a week or two or even the same day if the problem is urgent. We have saved thousands of years of patient waiting!
- The Pezim Clinic is fully accredited as a Non-Hospital Medical/Surgical Facility by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia.
- Dr. Pezim is a specialist Colorectal (Mayo Clinic) and General Surgeon (UBC) and a Fellow of both the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada and the American College of Surgeons.
- The team at the Pezim Clinic provides customized individual care and aims for extreme quality.
- We have world-class low complication rates.
- The Pezim Clinic is not associated with or funded by any equipment or drug manufacturer so we are free to use whatever device or medication best fits your problem.
- We maintain a wide variety of special pediatric equipment to minimize discomfort during examinations and treatment.
Vancouver Hemorrhoid Treatment
Over 35 Years of Colorectal Surgery in British Columbia
Our team at the Pezim Clinic has been serving British Columbia for over 35 years with superb care of lower gastrointestinal issues. As a fully accredited Non-Hospital Medical/Surgical Facility, the Pezim Clinic offers expert treatment of hemorrhoids and other anorectal disorders. We hate waiting lists, so you can expect to be seen within days, or even the same day if your problem is urgent. Consultation and all diagnosis and treatment for hemorrhoids, including flexible sigmoidoscopy, is covered by MSP. So if you believe you are experiencing hemorrhoid issues or any anorectal disorder, have your family physician or a walk-in clinic physician refer you to the Pezim Clinic for a free consultation at (604) 730-5810 or 1-866-377-3946.
Learn more about who we are at the Pezim Clinic and what we can do for you:
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms associated with hemorrhoids such as bleeding, swelling, or pain, see your physician and get a referral to the Pezim Clinic. Call us at (604) 730-5810!