Accredited by The College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia
Accredited Vancouver Hemorrhoid Treatment
The Pezim Clinic is proud to be fully accredited by The College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia as a Non-Hospital Medical/Surgical Facility. The College applies rigorous standards to non-hospital facilities. We work closely with College staff to maintain and surpass these standards.
To be accredited, we have to meet strict standards including:
- Patient selection
- Admission and pre-operative care
- Highest level of clinical capability
- Post-procedure care
- Safety and emergency preparedness
- Infection control and prevention
What Makes Us Unique?
- We see patients FAST! Usually within a week or two or even the same day if the problem is urgent. We have saved thousands of years of patient waiting!
- The Pezim Clinic is fully accredited as a Non-Hospital Medical/Surgical Facility by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia.
- Dr. Pezim is a specialist Colorectal (Mayo Clinic) and General Surgeon (UBC) and a Fellow of both the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada and the American College of Surgeons.
- The team at the Pezim Clinic provides customized individual care and aims for extreme quality.
- We have world-class low complication rates.
- The Pezim Clinic is not associated with or funded by any equipment or drug manufacturer so we are free to use whatever device or medication best fits your problem.
- We maintain a wide variety of special pediatric equipment to minimize discomfort during examinations and treatment.